Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Wordless Wednesday! (I really can't do it completely, sorry).

Effie with her pacifier..

Can't resist those ears!

A peaceful obedient Cooper, waiting for another treat.



Manny, the Manchester terrier, looking for a home.
Those eyes, they beckon.

My Wren, always at my feet.

Me and Jekyll, starting a new day.

Another bottle baby, well, a dirty bottle baby.

"AHHHhhhh, choo!"

This is Roxy, she is a very good story..I'll tell hers soon.

My Magpie.

The pups, midday nap time.


Cora, begging, or stealing, (she thinks it's all one in the same) cat food.



Sometimes the treat incentive to sit pretty fails.

One BIG puppy!

My attempt at a cute profile picture.


Cheese, still at the clinic and still looking for a home!

Baby Henry..sooo adorable!





"Help! I'm at the vets!"

Cheese and Samoa snuggling.







































Maggie, waiting for her mom to come get her after her "day of beauty."



Oriole, always looking a bit skitish.



Timber.

Molly, the labradoodle.

Crusher and Sherlock frolicking.

The first vet visit.

Somebody is excited to see me!



Does it look like I use every excuse to hug my patients?

Coot the shoulder perching skywalker.





Charleston, my  serious boy.









Add caption








Jitterbug, and a new self-proclaimed cat bed.









Three of the four babies in the office looking for homes.
I'm starting to get nervous, they are irresistible but still here!
ARGH!

This two month old kitten has a back leg broken in three places..
We will fix it on Monday, stay tuned.

2 comments:

  1. I'm officially obsessed with your blog. I found you just a couple days ago. You remind me so much of my own vet, and it's nice to be able to follow along with your passionate work. I'm pretty much in love with all of your patients!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WOW!! Thanks Jill!!

      It is soo nice to hear that someone likes my blog!!

      I get a little worried that maybe I'm just posting to the great yonder, but maybe there isn't anyone put there?!

      Please let me know if there are any topics that you would like me to write about, or learn more about..sometimes I wonder if there are topics I should be discussing to better help people take care of their pets.

      And, by the way, I am pretty much in love with all of my patients too!

      Thanks a million for reading and commenting..

      XOXOXO!
      Krista

      Delete