Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Wordless Wednesday. The ears speak out.

I thought it might be fun to put up a bunch of pictures I collected and put stories behind them.

What do you think every pets ears are saying?

These are my guesses..


"Why, do we have to be here mom?"


"Belly Rub? Pizza? Car ride? You pick, I'm in!"


"Flying Nun or so cute you could kiss her?"

"She went thatta-way!"

"Oh, the butterflies, they call me."

"Go ahead, make my day!"

"The clown squeak toy, it taunts me."

"Really? Do I look like I would lick it?
Come on, you can trust me?
Whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty?"

I said "I wanted a treat, not I am a treat."

"Where's my sweater?"

I know, "I'm bringing sexy back!"

"Not the vaccine, anything but the vaccine!"

"Freeze, hands up!"

"Hello, you're next."


"I'm glad to meet you too."


"No one told me that the thermometer went there?"


"You just said 'sit' not 'sit still?'"

"GRRRRRrrrr, woof."

"Take the darn picture and hand over the treat!"

"I'll take a bottle of your best champagne and the beluga with water crackers."

"Are you guys about done?"


No comments:

Post a Comment