Saturday, October 29, 2011

Snow on Halloween!

I thought I would keep it really light and fun today. Partly because it is almost Halloween and partly because it is our first official snow fall.


I love Halloween, just because it gives me a chance to celebrate fall, start my winter nesting, and I love to dress up. I mostly dress up the dogs, (they aren't such fans), but I also decorate the house.


Michele decorates the clinic (she does an AMAZING job, and she is a big Halloween fan too). We always have treats available around Halloween so please stop by. And PLEASE! bring your pet, (if they will let you), or foward a picture. We go crazy for the pet costumes!


I wish you all a wonderful holiday season, no matter how you celebrate it.




Mom and Diedra, dressed as the Addams Family. 2010

Mom and Dad, 2010

Diedra, Mom,Lilly and Shelby


The staff, Diedra, Me, and Joe

Savannah, the mouse



Jekyll, the bunny, and Charleston, the black sheep

Jekyll the pumpkin

Jekyll the shark

No comments:

Post a Comment