Saturday, July 30, 2011

Here I Am...

.

I wanted to introduce myself & explain what my hopes are for this blog. I know that many of you love your pets as a part of your family & that many of you might enjoy the stories of  my clients & their pets (my patients).  I want to share with you, what I have learned in veterinary school & from my 6 + years of owning a veterinary hospital.

 I also hope that this blog will answer some of your animal questions & provoke you to think of some new ones. Most importantly I hope you will ask me questions, so I can help direct you to honest, medically-sound answers.

My primary job as a vet is to help maintain & strengthen a healthy, happy bond between you & your pet.
.

4 comments:

  1. just wanted to leave you a note saying how much i enjoy your blog! so much that i went back to the beginning to read all the posts! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and now i wish you would blog MORE!!!

      Delete
    2. I am working on it! I promise.. I have been burning the midnight oil after a terrible car accident put one of our vets in the hospital. I have to take care of my patients first, blogging comes after.. I'll be back in the saddle soon.. promise.. thanks for reading.. xo

      Delete
    3. I am working on it! I promise.. I have been burning the midnight oil after a terrible car accident put one of our vets in the hospital. I have to take care of my patients first, blogging comes after.. I'll be back in the saddle soon.. promise.. thanks for reading.. xo

      Delete